WISH LIST - SUPPLIES & MATERIALS
FOR 2021 VIRTUAL SUMMER CAMP
Each year, Horizon hosts nearly 250 adult campers and volunteers for its seven-day summer camp. To help keep operating costs to minimum, the organization depends on the generous donations of food, supplies, and materials.
How you can help: Purchase items directly from Horizon’s Wish List on Amazon. Be sure to use Amazon Smile, and enter Association of Horizon as the charity you wish to support. In doing so, a small percentage of your subtotal (on your wish list purchase and all subsequent orders with Amazon Smile) will be credited to Horizon.
Important: During checkout please select: Association of Horizon c/o Kathy Kingston’s Gift Registry Address as the shipping address.
Wish List - Requested Supplies and Materials for 2021 Summer Camp
- 240 – Snack Size Bags of Rold Gold Pretzels
- 32 – Individually Wrapped Bars of Rice Krispy Treats
- 200 – Snack Size Bags of Cheez Its
- 200 – Snack Size Bags of Blueberry Muffins
- 400 – Packets of Starbucks Via Instant Coffee
- 288 – Bingo Daubers
- 200 – Bingo Paper Card Games
- 192 – Small Assorted Bottles of Nail Polish
- 200 – Assorted Korean Face Masks
- 600 – Packs of 8 inch Light up Sticks
- 200 – Hawaiian Flower Lei’s
- 200 – 4 x 6 Bubble Wrap Bags
- 6 – Rolls of Heavy Duty Packaging Tape
- Packaging Tape Gun w/ foam Handle.
Arts and Crafts Supplies
- 192 – Individual sets of Acrylic Paint Sets
- 360 – 5″ x 5″ Primed Stretched Canvases
- 180 – Packs of 8 Crayola Washable Markers
- 100 – Large Adult Coloring Postcards
- 192 – 3.5-4 Inch Unfinished Natural Craft Wood Slices
- 3,600 – Assorted Sheets of Tissue Paper
- 1,300 – Assorted pieces of Embroidery Thread
To learn more about how to donate items for camp, contact Wish List at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to contribute to Horizon’s camp supplies but don’t have time to shop? No problem. Make a monetary donation, and mark “camp donations” as the donation type. Your donation will go toward supporting Horizon Summer Camp.
Association of Horizon is a tax exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Association of Horizon Tax ID Number is 36-3814090.