Horizon Hope Grant
To give back to our amazing community, The Association of Horizon, Inc. will reward one active member of our organization with a $1,000 grant.
The 2018 Horizon Hope winner’s are Shannon Jania and Sławomir Jędryczka. Congratulations and thank you to all of the well-deserved applicants.
To read the winning essays click the buttons below
- To receive the Horizon Hope Grant, applicants must demonstrate a commitment to Horizon and live by Horizon’s mission in their daily lives. Applicants can either be:
- A full-time or part-time student attending a college or university for the purpose of obtaining an undergraduate or graduate degree. (Please Note: Horizon Hope Grant is available to students in all areas of study.) OR
- An individual with a physical disability in need of a specific accommodation, e.g., medical equipment, assistive technology, construction for adapted living, etc.
- Please read the entire application and follow the guidelines set. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We are no longer accepting applicants for the 2019 Horizon Hope. The recipient will be announced this spring.
We can not evaluate your essay if it includes any personal identifying information!
Association of Horizon is a tax exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Association of Horizon Tax ID number is: 36-3814090.