SUMMER CAMP PACKING LIST
Attending camp is the highlight of the summer. Packing for camp doesn’t have to be difficult but requires some organization. One of our most asked questions is, “What should I bring to camp?”
Please see the suggestions below for a general list of items you should bring to camp. Being fully prepared for camp will allow for a safe, yet fun experience.
Please remember space is limited in the cabins so it is important to PACK LIGHT but don’t forget to bring all of the necessities.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- If you take medication bring enough for the ENTIRE week.
- Please bring enough clothing and personal items/toiletries for the ENTIRE week
- Laundry and shopping is not available at camp
- Please understand there are limited electrical outlets available and all medical equipment in the cabin receive top priority.
PLEASE LABEL ALL ITEMS AND SUITCASES WITH YOUR FIRST & LAST NAME
Clothing and Bedding
- Sheets for a twin bed
- Blanket or sleeping bag
- Pillows and pillowcases
- Shirts and shorts
- Long-sleeve shirts, sweatshirts, sweater or a jacket
- Pants, jeans and/or sweatpants
- Underclothes, socks, pajamas and robe
- Gym shoes and spare pair of shoes
- Towels and washcloths and all personal toiletries
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, & floss
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap
- Brush & comb
- Razor & shaving cream
- Deodorant and/or antiperspirant
- Nail clippers
Personal Items and Miscellaneous
- Contact lenses or glasses
- Sunglasses, hats and flip-flops (great for shower shoes)
- Raincoat, poncho or umbrella
- Insect repellent
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Lawn chair/camping chair
- Reusable water bottle
- Any board games/card games, books, musical instrument or hobbies to share with others.
- Personal medical equipment such as battery charger or sling for Hoyer lift
- Copy of insurance card, power of attorney, etc.
If you have any questions, or become unable to attend camp, please contact your team leader or use the link below to e-mail the recruitment committee.
Association of Horizon is a tax exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Association of Horizon Tax ID number is: 36-3814090.