One of the most common questions asked is, “What Do I Need to Bring to Fall Camp?”
- IMPORTANT: Bring enough medication for the entire weekend
- IMPORTANT: Sheets for a twin bed/blanket/sleeping bag/pillows/pillowcases
- Towel/washcloths and all personal toiletries
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo soap, brush & comb
- Contact lenses or glasses
- Shirts and shorts
- Long-sleeve shirts, sweatshirts, sweater or a jacket
- Pants, jeans and/or sweatpants
- Underclothes, socks, pajamas and robe
- Gym shoes and spare pair of shoes
- Sunglasses, hats and flip-flops (great for shower shoes)
- Raincoat, poncho or umbrella
- Insect repellent
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Lawn chair/camping chair
- Any boardgames/card games, books, musical instrument or hobbies to share with others.
- Personal medical equipment such as battery charger or sling for Hoyer lift
- Copy of insurance card, power of attorney, etc.
NOTE: Please bring the enough clothing and personal items/toiletries for the ENTIRE weekend. Laundry and shopping is not available. Also, please understand there is limited electrical outlets available and all medical equipment in the cabin receive top priority.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE E-MAIL Sheila Caplis