2022 SUMMER CAMP APPLICATION
July 17 – July 23, 2022
TIMBER POINTE OUTDOOR CENTER
Application deadline for adults with disabilities is June 1.
Physical and activity forms are due is June 17.
Application deadline for attendants is June 1, but will accept until full.
Forms and waivers deadline is July 1.
2022 Camp Applications are now available!
Complete the application below
All participants must be fully vaccinated
Check out our Covid-19 FAQ page
To complete your online application, follow these steps:
- When completing your camp application, please be truthful and make sure to read everything carefully.
- A PC, laptop, or tablet will work best. The application will not work on a smartphone.
- You will be asked for private insurance, public aid, Medicare, and/or Medicaid numbers. Please have this information ready when applying online. You will also be asked to fill your medical history as well as doctor info at this time.
- All applicants must upload/submit copies of their health insurance card, Medicare, and/or Medicaid numbers, SSDI card, Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care, DNR orders, if applicable.
- If you have any issues, please be sure to read instructions on how to submit your application.
- Complete the Camper/Volunteer Application. Your spot is saved the moment you select you’d like to register as a camper or an attendant. You will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of your registration. Please complete your profile in its entirety before the due date.
- Campers print and complete 2022 Physical Form by June 17.
- Campers print and complete Activity Forms (optional) by June 17.
- Attendants print and complete 2022 Physical Form by July 1.
- Attendants print and complete Activity Waiver by July 1.
IMPORTANT: All paperwork can be submitted by logging back into the camp application and upload documents. Activity paperwork can also be submitted via e-mail or mailed to a committee member below. h
Acceptance packets may be delayed if paperwork is not received.
Return required paperwork to:
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
NOTE: If there are any changes to your submitted application (for example, a new phone number, new medication, new medical equipment needed/used, or new medical daily procedures), it is your responsibility to notify us.
NOTE: Failure to disclose all pertinent medical information can result in removal from camp or denial of future applications.
Any further questions? Contact Sheila or Jen from the Recruitment Committee.
*If you need technical support contact Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org
Association of Horizon is a tax exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Association of Horizon Tax ID number is: 36-3814090.