Apply to Summer Camp 2023
Summer Camp 2023
July 16 – July 22
Timber Pointe Outdoor Center (TPOC)
Applications for participants and volunteers due by June 1.
Physicals and other forms due by June 15.
Check out our Covid-19 FAQ page
Before Applying, Please Read:
When completing your camp application, please be sure to read each question carefully and answer each question completely and truthfully.
- Have the following information ready before you apply:
- Insurance Information (Private insurance, public aid, Medicare, and/or Medicaid numbers.)
- Medical History
- Emergency Contacts, Primary Care Provider, and References (first time applicants only)
- Paperwork/Follow-Up Forms – After you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email with the links to upload the following:
- Physical form (required)
- Photo of your insurance card (required)
- Photo of your COVID-19 vaccination card (if applicable)
- (Optional) Participants/Campers ONLY: print and complete Scuba Forms
- send to Sarah Repka at: email@example.com
Need help applying? Or already applied and looking to submit your paperwork? Watch our TUTORIALS here!
If you have difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Recruitment committee will be in touch.
Acceptance packets may be delayed if paperwork is not received!
Paperwork may also be returned via mail or email at the contacts below:
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
NOTE: If there are any changes after you have submitted your application (for example, a new phone number, new medication, new medical equipment needed/used, or new medical daily procedures), it is your responsibility to notify us.
NOTE: Failure to disclose all pertinent medical information can result in removal from camp or denial of future applications.
Any further questions? Contact Sheila or Jen from the Recruitment Committee.
Association of Horizon is a tax exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Association of Horizon Tax ID number is: 36-3814090.