2019 SUMMER CAMP APPLICATION
July 21st – July 27th, 2019
TIMBER POINTE OUTDOOR CENTER
Application Deadline for Adults with Disabilities is April 1st.
Application Deadline for Attendants is May 1st, but will accept until full.
Forms and Waivers Deadline is June 1st.
Camp Applications will be available shortly
Apply below – Space is limited
To complete your online application, follow these steps:
- We are using a new camp application system this year. Some things have changed, make sure to read everything carefully.
- A PC, laptop, or tablet will work best.
- You will be asked for private insurance, public aid, Medicare, and/or Medicaid numbers. Please have this information ready when applying online. You will also be asked to fill your medical history as well as doctor info at this time.
- All applicants must submit copies of their Health Insurance card, Medicare, and/or Medicaid numbers, SSDI card, Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care, DNR orders, if applicable.
- Complete the Camper/Volunteer Application. You will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of completing your application. Please contact the recruitment committee (listed below) by e-mail if you do not receive your confirmation.
- Attendants and Campers print and complete 2019 Physical Form by June 1st.
- Attendants print and complete Activity Waiver by June 1st
- Campers (optional), print and complete Activity Waivers and Forms if interested in those activities by June 1st.
NOTE: Camp Applications are not yet available and will be available shorty.
IMPORTANT: All paperwork can be submitted by logging back into the camp application and upload documents. Activity Paperwork can also be submitted via e-mail or mailed to a committee member below. All paperwork is due June 1st.
Acceptance packets may be delayed if paperwork is not received.
Return required paperwork to:
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
NOTE: If there are any changes to your submitted application (for example, a new phone number, new medication, new medical equipment needed/used, or new medical daily procedures), it is your responsibility to notify us.
NOTE: Failure to disclose all pertinent medical information can result in removal from camp or denial of future applications.
Any further questions? Contact Sheila or Jen from the Recruitment Committee.
*If you need technical support contact Michael Meyer at email@example.com
Association of Horizon is a tax exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Association of Horizon Tax ID number is: 36-3814090.